Highly-Effective, Innovative Materials that Uniquely Address
the Problems of Intensively Maintained Turf
Ocean Organics® http://www.oceanorganics.com
Ocean Organics® seaweed-based fertilizers, biostimulants, and soil conditioners lead the industry in quality, effectiveness, cost efficiency, and environmental sustainability.
- Stress Rx® and XP Extra Protection™ — These industry-leading products significantly increase plant survival, tolerance, and recovery from drought, heat, salt, and UV stresses while boosting plant strength and visual quality.
- SeaBlend® Granular Fertilizers — Our natural-based fertilizers are the first line of defense for healthy turf, producing outstanding color, density, and quality; stimulating microbial activity and building soil.
- NuRelease® Biocatalyst, Soil Treatment and Tank Mix Additive — an innovative nutrient-release soil treatment and performance-enhancing fertilizer additive.
- DeSal® Salinity and Sodicity Soil Treatment — Dramatically reduces sodium and total salt concentrations in rootzones, releases calcium, critical to effective water and nutrient transport and helps correct nutrient deficiencies of calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc
- Early Bird™ Specialty Biorational Fertilizer — A unique, natural based material.
- Guarantee® Line of Premium Seaweed Extracts
- Nautilus® promotes drier and firmer playing surfaces; consistent, uniform root zone soil moisture; and a slower, more consistent dry down that reduces hand watering.
- Mariner® promotes firmer and drier playing surfaces and improved root zone moisture uniformity when used in either a short or long term program.
- Privateer® treats Localized Dry Spots (LDS) while increasing moisture uniformity in the root zone. It can be used as a curative or as a monthly program product.
- Helmsman® promotes firmer and drier playing surfaces on fairways and fine textured soils. It increases the penetration of applied water and rainfall and improves irrigation efficiency.
Ocean Organics newest surfactant offerings are its Granular Surfactants, Mariner SWDG and Privateer SWDG. Both products are soluble, water dispersible granulars.
Using innovative, sustainable techniques, Ocean Organics produces seaweed-based products that are richer than others but with fewer solids and inert ingredients. The result: more beneficial ingredients for superior plant health and stress tolerance, and lower viscosity for easy mixing and application.
View all of our golf course solutions here:
Ocean Organics® has been processing seaweed and formulating fertilizers for over 40 years. We are pioneers in environmentally safe and sustainable seaweed-based formulations that deliver superior performance and results.
Ocean Organics also offers a new, innovative and proprietary Surfactant line for intensively maintained turf grasses.
Our specialty products are proven by independent research to improve:
- Plant health and physiological fitness
- Plant antioxidant levels
- Cell wall strength
- Stress tolerance
- Resistance to diseases
- Drought tolerance
- Root mass and length
- Chlorophyll content
Please visit our website at www.oceanorganics.com
Golf Course Superintendents -- Please contact us to discuss your needs at 800-628-GROW (4769) or 734 846 4167.
Headquarters: Ann Arbor, Michigan Plant Location: Waldoboro, Maine